The training programme for the management of the NPPs/Nuclear Facilities included:
- management courses;
- scholarship and On-the-Job Training in EU.
Both Corporate and Local staff were addressed, and such aspects as management of human factors and resources, plant organization, quality assurance and training issues were considered.
The project included:
- Understanding of the actual management organization on NPP and Nuclear Safety sites and corresponding lines of responsibilities;
- Proposal for upgrades and improvement;
- Definition with the counterpart of a list of requirements for managers (at different levels) and establishment of a list of appropriate training subjects/courses (Systematic Approach to Training (SAT);
- Support local staff into development of the training programme/courses (SAT) for typical management position;
- Support in the implementation of the training program.